Le 26 mai 2016, 04:02 dans Humeurs • 0
I summed up some notes that may be also helpful for you.
- Always join a guild with at least 3 people inside it to gather higher tier resources to be safer. Always look at the map to see what resources are there.
- Do not do destiny board all by yourself, you suppose to team up with your guild, so the other guild member will do some job for you, so you do not need to do everything by yourself. Therefore, you do not need to do a lot of destiny board. Should do only 2x Gathering, 2x Refining, 3x Crafting, and 4x Fighting in the destiny board.
Death and PVP Combat
- Always build extra combat equipment and put it in some banks around your area incase you die, so you can get back your items when you died if you go back to your bank and get your other armor to go back and get your dropped item back.
- Sometimes when you use shot distance melee weapon they can kill you before you even reach to them in Guild vs. Guild.
- Solo player should equip self- healing and tank equipment, because your health is the most important.
- You should be with a group that defenses you and you should use a Ox to carry your heavy stuff to transfer bank to another bank in a safe zone.
- Can click Details tab that is next to the inventor to see your combat stats.
Trading And Money Management
- Never sell out or trade out with your best or rare stuff unless you have extras.
- Do not kill low tier mobs for money, because low tier mobs are hard to find when everyone comes and kills the low tier mobs. Therefore, you should have a Guild group to go to higher tier PVP area to kill higher tier mobs for money.
- Always Salvage your extra items instead of selling it to rebuild it again to gain more crafting experience fame.
- Always add the boot spell with Run, and have no sprint.
- Do not add reflecting armor spells if you are a tank, because you do not revive a lot of damage.
- Hold left mouse to walk.
- When you equip with pickaxe you can hit q to equip your best weapon.
- Hit A to mount.
- How to target heal? Alt or Option to heal target. F1 to heal whole party target. F4 to heal single party member target.
- To whisper in the game you type in /w player name
- To talk to a guild then you type in /G
At last, Good luck. The more guides in UPAlbion.com.